Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Pumpkin Farm

 Last week we went to a local pumpkin farm with Aaron, Laura and girls, and Andrew, Heather and Cassie.  


Cassie loved the goats.



There was a big playground to play on.










Alaina and Ruby look after Cassie so well!





Zip Lines!




Pipes to crawl through





The pumpkin ride was a huge hit!












Joy!





This place is also known for their famous pumpkin donuts.  We took a break to eat one and drink some cider.











We loaded onto a wagon for a hay ride back to the pumpkin fields.  It was a pretty ride, though the corn fields and colorful trees.



Andrew, Heather and Cassie as we rode.





Cassie picking out a pumpkin




Alaina is pretty proud of her finds.





The wagon was coming back, so Alaina and Ruby were hurrying to get back to it.





Alaina, Ruby, Laura and Aaron on the way back.




Farmer Bob with some cute little pumpkins






One last picture for the night.  We all had such fun!

19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Cassie is growing so fast!! You got some great photos! I think my favorite is the second one,it is adorable!!

roentare said...

what a wonderful day you had. Looks everyone is happy too

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a fun fall activity.

Susan said...

Looks like your family had a lot of fun. We did the same with our grands a few years ago. It is much harder now that two of them are teens and don't want to hang out. Enjoy the new week!

Hootin Anni said...

Another great adventure for your memory book!!!

Deb said...

Great pics, and how fun to do it with all the family. Our weather is supposed to be much warmer this coming weekend and there is no Vikings game, so I'm hoping hubby and I can finally make it to a very popular local apple/pumpkin farm that we've been wanting to get to. Lived here all my life and never been to this place! Time to fix that! lol

Changes in the wind said...

How fun! and love the picture of farmer Bob and the girls. Little Cassie has grown so much and is cute as can be.

Suemn said...

It was fun looking at all the photos of the kids! It looks like everyone had a really fun time.

Michelle said...

I used to love to visit the pumpkin patch with my kids. Looks like all of you had a great time.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Fun for all!!!!

Loving those curls. Hope they last. -smile-

🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃

Doris said...

How cute are they?!! The joy on their faces says it all. ♥

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love it all! Adorable family fun. Such wonderful Autumn vibes!! I especially love the funny one with Bob and the kids. So cute! 🍂 🧡

Billie Jo said...

That looks like a beautiful day! How fun for all of you. And I will join you next time for a donut and cider!

happyone said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!!!

Mary M said...

Cassie, like Alaina and Ruby is growing so fast. It made me recall when you shared photos of baby Ruby. This took me back to taking my Annie when she was little to an orchard and pumpkin farm each October.

Kim said...

Adorable! I had to laugh, we went to the farm with my 20 something year old girls and they too fed goats and loved it! I guess goats are fun no matter your age!!

Jenny the Pirate said...

You can sure tell which ones were yours! Not just because they dressed alike, but because they look so much alike. What a wonderful family time! xoxo

Henny Penny said...

Oh my goodness! Would you all go back to the farm and take me with you? What a fun day and those sweet sweet girls! Cassie is growing up so fast. I love your sweet granddaughters!

Terri D said...

Oh my gosh, how fun!!! And the "JOY" picture of Cassie is beyond precious! Mari, thank you for sharing the girls with us! I'm still smiling!! xo