Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Slow Cooking Thursday


It's Thursday and that means it's time for a crock-pot recipe. This is a recipe I got from my Mom. I often make this for potlucks. It's quick and easy, and really good.
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
2-3 lbs frozen meatballs
2 jars LaChoy sweet and sour sauce
2 jars chili sauce
4 ounces grape jelly
Mix jelly and both sauces together in crock pot. Stir in meat balls. (They can be put in frozen) Put in crock pot on low 5-6 hours.
For more crock pot recipes, visit Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Sounds good! I've bookmarked it for a future movie night...we love pot luck and finger foods on these nights. Thanks for sharing!

Sandra said...

Oh YUM, I've saved this one and will definitely give it a try soon :)

Thank you for sharing :)

♥Sandra♥

Anonymous said...

This looks good. Thanks for sharing!


MJ

Laura said...

I LOVE these meatballs when you make them. Unfortunately, a certain member of my family doesn't like meatballs. Bummer.

Anonymous said...

they sounds so good--they look like they would have a sweet taste to them with the jelly. YUM!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good.
Elizabeth