Pages

Friday, August 3, 2007

A little business

Here's your chance to sign up to win some big things!

Over at Ashwin’s blog, you will find one crazy blog owner!! You can win $2500!! To enter just copy this text and paste it in your blog!! But hurry, this competition will not last long! So get posting! The deadline is August 20.

5 Minutes for Mom is giving away an Insignia 37" flat-panel LCD HDTV. Hello? Yes, I need that. But if you think your luck is better than mine, go leave a comment at 5 Minutes for Mom by August 17. (Thanks to Best Buy for sponsoring such a great contest!)


And then there is this. Check out this picture and see if you remember these guys.

I remember them. I remember that we had record of them.(there I go - showing my age again) Anyway - there is a movie coming out at Christmas time with them. Yes, it's Alvin and the Chipmunks! Click here to see the trailer. I loved them when I was young. Somehow I don't think it will be the same, but they are cute!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Alvin and the chipmunks used to be one of my favorite shows LOL

Thanks for the links, hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Saija said...

i remember when the chipmunks were on the disney show ... that was always fun to watch when i was a kid!

Laura said...

ALLLVVIIINNN!!! How could we forget Alvin, Theodore and Simon? You can't be showing your age too much since I'm younger than you and I still remember! :)