Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Would you like a ride?




Last week we stopped at Bob's brothers house to see the car he has finished. This car is an Austin Healey which he built from a kit. Rog has been working on it for a while as time has permitted. He has 2 sons who have also lent a hand. They were quite young when he started so I'm sure their help was not always as beneficial as one would think, but they improved as they grew! I am amazed to see such a cute car come from what was just pieces to start with. As you see, Rog took Bob out for a ride. Bob said it was "a small car with a big engine - a good combination"! I don't care so much about that - I just think it's cute!
On a side note - do you see the resemblance between the 2 brothers? Just look at the back of their heads!

7 comments:

Cheri said...

I love that car- it is really cute!
What a great idea to shoot them from behind- too funny.

Megan Cobb said...

Like two peas in a pod. Literally! But don't tell them I said that. Very cute car, indeed. I do like the concept of the big engine, too, being a bit of a lead-foot at the wheel. Hugs - M

Laura said...

That is funny - I love the picture with their heads! We'll have to stop by and see it sometime too!

Unknown said...

That is a very cute car & I bet alot of work went into getting it put together!!!!

Terri said...

Cute car. I bet even Katelyn would like it. Yup - the brothers are just alike!

Sandra said...

Oh I LOVE the car, what fun it must be to ride ;)

Saija said...

looks like they were having fun! :)

thank you so much for praying for leo and for me ...

blessings on you!