Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2007

A day at the beach

My sister Terri, was camping last week and invited my to spend my day off with her there. My sister Cheri, was also there for the day with her 3 kids. It has been really hot here and I thought maybe I was crazy to leave my air conditioning to spend a day outside, but we had a really nice day. It was cooler at the lake and there was a nice breeze. We spent some time with the younger kids at the pool and went to the beach where the older kids were. It was peaceful, just sitting and looking at the water and waves. If you know my sisters, you know that when we are together, there is usually some laughing going on and this day was no exception! Days like this are a blessing. It is good to slow down, spend time talking, laughing, enjoying each others company and enjoying Gods' marvelous creation.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the beach so I know the feeling, you are so blessed to have so much fun with your sisters & family....

Cheri said...

We loved having you there- it finally felt like a "right" Friday get together!
Love the pictures- they turned out really nice.

Rmomof3 said...

Looks like an absolutely fabulous time!

Sweet blessings!
Renee