Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What color crayon are you?

My friend Megan over at Fried Okra had this little quiz on her blog the other day. I thought you would all have fun with it. Go here to try it out. Let me know what color you are and if what they say fits you!
You Are a Blue Crayon

Your world is colored in calm, understated, deep colors.You are a loyal person, and the truest friend anyone could hope to find.
On the inside, you tend to be emotional and even a bit moody. (I am an easy crier, but I don't think I am moody)
However, you know that people depend on you. So you put on a strong front. (I have been known to hide my feelings or "put on a strong front")
Your color wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying. (Do I know any orange people? If you are one, tell me and I will let you know if you have depth!)

8 comments:

Sarah Markley said...

I found you through Jennifer at Gathering Grace and I posted a comment on your Monday Walk post. I am a green crayon (but I might have already known that). I like your blog and I hope you don't mind me commenting. =)

Laura said...

Oh no. I bet you can already guess what color I was. Blue. Yes indeed - I am just like my mother! I agreed with a lot of it though!

Terri said...

I am purple - dreamy and graceful. Hmmm. Apparently, I don't like yellow - they're wise people but how can that be - that's me!

Terri said...

Oh I forgot, people envy and idolize me. And I'm a perfectionist - I guess I truly am purple!

Diane said...

I'm a purple too! And all the comments the quiz said about purple people are true for me! Uh, I don't literally mean purple people...just purple crayon people...oh forget it. I bet Karla's purple or blue too. ;o)

Cheri said...

I'm a green crayon! I'm shocked- we're actually different.

Heather said...

I am a purple - I was kinda surprised by that!

Anonymous said...

I was a blue crayon.