Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

Addictive games to play on the internet

I don't know about you, but I find I can easily spend too much time on the computer. However - there are some interesting sites on the internet and sometimes it's fun to check them out. I thought I would share a few with you in case you are ever bored and have extra time on your hands!




This is my favorite. It is a jigsaw puzzle that is new everyday. You can change the type of cut and number of pieces.








Were you a fan of the old Simon game? You can play it online.






How about Tantrix? Turn the tiles to make a shape of the right color.













Make your own painting at this site. The faster you move your mouse the smaller the paint lines will be. Every time you left click the color changes.



That's all. You can't stay on the computer all day! I found these on Amys's blog. If you want to see more, check out her blog at Experience Imagination.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Thank you for all the great links, I'm a HUGE puzzle fan, I could make them all day long :)

Will give that one a try.

Have a great day.

Laura said...

Thanks a lot - now I'll never get any work done!

Unknown said...

These are fun, now I will never get anything else done....

Anonymous said...

I did the 247 piece one and it took me forever, but it was really fun.