Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Morning Drive

 Last week I had to go out fairly early to my Dad's to take off the pressure dressing he had on his surgical site.  It takes me about 25 minutes to get to his house. It was a cool and misty morning, and I even found a few colorful trees!


Just a tinge of color in those trees, but still a pretty scene.




You know I love those back country roads!




A dirt road and a farmhouse , so charming.




Cows!




Near Dad's house was this wagon with pumpkins and gourds.




This is a barn I pass every time I go to Dad's.  It's such a beautiful sight!  And you just might see another view of it later this week. :)




More cows...




This one was keeping an eye on me.




And look at that great color!

"Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and your outstretched arm.  Nothing is too difficult for You!"
Jeremiah 32:17

14 comments:

Connie said...

Hang on to that verse. “Nothing is to difficult for you”. Meaning the Lord….

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a beautiful drive. Fall is such an amazing time of year. Hope your November is a good one. I will look forward to your Day in the Life post for November 1st! See you again soon!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my, your trip is GORGEOUS!! Is like a wonderful gift for helping your dad. I adore every photo, so cannot pick a favorite.

Saija said...

so lovely! thanx for posting those ... our trees are bare and we woke to a dusting of snow ...

Suemn said...

It looks like that barn may have been converted to a home. So fun seeing pictures of cows. I really loved seeing them.

Arlene G said...

Love the wagon with the pumpkins. You live in a beautiful area Mari.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

What a lovely road, to travel on.

Hope he is doing fine.

🍂 🍂 🍂

Jeanette said...

That is a beautiful drive through the country. We have some dirt roads around here that go past fields and farms, but they are so poorly maintained that it's too rough to drive on them!

Jean said...

I love those pops of orange and red! Are dirt roads common in your area?

Debby said...

Oh, those photos are beautiful. I love country roads too.

Terri D said...

Absolutely lovely, Mari. You live in such a beautiful area. Thanks for sharing! xo

Jenny the Pirate said...

Ah! You have those gorgeous hardwoods on those back country roads! Great barn pic! xoxo

DUTA said...

You are a devoted,kind daughter, and so deserve to enjoy the beauty of the road and Nature to and from your Dad's house.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

So scenic and you definitely found some gorgeous pops of color!