Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Cooking Thursday

Todays recipe is is a hot roast beef bun. It makes a large amount, is so easy and reheats well!  It also freezes well, so I always throw half in the freezer right away.


 
Roast Beef Buns

4-6 pound roast
1 pkg dry onion soup
1 family size can cream of mushroom soup
Cut roast into chunks and put into roasting pan or 9X13 pan. Sprinkle dry soup over meat and pour mushroom soup over all. Seal pan with foil. Bake for 3 hours at 350 degrees, stirring every hour. Fork apart and serve on buns.  
You can make this ahead of time and reheat in a crockpot.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

YUM!!!

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love this and make it in the slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. :-)

Joyful said...

I accidentally left a comment a few posts ago for this post! LOL. I think your roast looks mouthwatering. I hope to try this recipe sometime as it also look easy.

Paula Alexandra Santos said...

That looks SO good and so simple to make, I'll definitely try it!
Thanks!
:)

Sandi said...

I am so hungry now!

Arlene G said...

We would like this one!!

Suemn said...

This is something I'll make this weekend!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Wow does that sound good!

And easy! You know I love easy! -grin-

"Let's go Brandon"
🍁 🌰 🌻 🍂 🍁 🌰 🌻 🍂 🍁

Sparky said...

Yum, yum, eat 'em up! lol Sounds wonderful.
Blessings. xx

Terri D said...

This sounds great, Mari! How many ounces in that family-sized can of soup? Could I use two regular-size cans? THanks for sharing! xo

Mari said...

For Terri - 2 regular size cans works. I do it that way often.

Hootin Anni said...

:::gulping my drool::: not only looks scrumptious, but smells divine!!

Debby said...

yum, that really looks good.

Henny Penny said...

Oh my goodness! I need to go buy a 4-6 pound roast! That looks delicious!

Susan said...

That looks so good! My mom used that Lipton Onion mix too. Thankf for sharing!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Wow this sounds special! TG would love it. xoxo