Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Cooking Thursday

 This is a recipe I found recently when I had leftover sliced ham and turkey to use.  These sandwiches were really good.  Bob said I could make them again any time!


Baked Turkey and Ham Sliders

Sliced Deli Oven Roasted Turkey
Sliced Deli Ham
Bacon Slices, cooked till crispy

12 slices Swiss Cheese
12 slices Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup spicy mustard
10 slider buns or enough to fill whatever baking dish you will be using!
2 TBS butter melted
1 TBS
grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl mix together mayo and mustard, set aside.
Cut open slider buns (it works well to leave them attached, just cutting the whole top off, and then separating them once they are assembled).  Spread the mayo mustard mixture over the bottom of the buns. 
Layer the turkey, ham, cheddar cheese, bacon and then the swiss cheese, then place tops of buns on.
Place into a 9x13 pan.
Brush the butter over the tops of the buns and sprinkle grated cheese over all.
Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, then remove foil and bake another 5 minutes.  Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.

23 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

These do look good - and not that hard. I am keeping this recipe to use soon!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I make these! They are so good, especially the tops.

Diana said...

My ex-MIL used to make a version of these... I do another version. I think no matter how you make them, they're all delicous! Thanks for making my stomach growl at 1:00 a.m. in the morning. LOL! Blessings to you, my friend!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

The next time you make them, let me know and I will be there! lol

Catherine said...

Makes me feel hungry they look so delicious!

Catherine said...

Is your father better?

Jeanette said...

Those do look delicious!

Suemn said...

Those sliders look so good:) I will need to bookmark this recipe!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Oh yum.

And I could use G/F buns for myself.

:-)

🍀💚🍀Happy St. Patrick's Day!!🍀💚🍀

Susan said...

Those sound good! We use Hawaiian rolls and the kids love it with tons of mayo and whatever meat we have on hand.

Kerin said...

Yummy!
This looks like a good one for family gatherings.

Smiles :)
~K.

Debby said...

Stop it - you're making me hungry! Those look soooooooooo good. I love a good sandwich

Terri D said...

These look and sound delicious! Thanks, Mari! xo

Brenda Kay Ledford said...

This looks like a delicious recipe. I want to try it. Thank you for sharing with us.

Kim said...

Oh me! Those look so good!

Debi said...

We love ham and cheese sliders... one of our favorite "quickie" dinners.

happyone said...

I love sandwiches like these.
We often have hot ham and Swiss cheese sandwiches.

Kim said...

Mmm...it's very late, but this is making me very hungry!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Wow! These look amazing. You can't go wrong with crispy bacon added in. :) xx

Cheryl’s Sunlit Pathway said...

They look so good yummy. I am hungry

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh Yum! They sound amazing. I love sliders and have a whole pinterest board dedicated to them 😋

My Tata's Cottage said...

Those look delicious. I will have to try them when we watch the boys. Sliders are great for little hands. Thank you for sharing.

Jenny the Pirate said...

OK have you not shared something similar to this a few years ago, where you pour some spicy mixture over the top of the ham and cheese slider buns, before baking? I know that I made them and WOW this reminds me that it is time to make them again!!! xoxo