Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Cooking Thursday

 This is a recipe that is new to me, but it had rave reviews, so I tried it.  The verdict is - these are the best brownies ever; chewy, rich and delicious!  And they are very easy to make - and gluten free for those who have to deal with that.


Flourless Chocolate Brownies

  • 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
  • 8 ounces Semi Sweet Bakers Chocolate chopped
  • ¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon Salt
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla
  • 2 large Eggs Beaten
  • 3 Tablespoons Dark Cocoa Powder
  • 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
  • 1/4 Cup Chocolate chips or chocolate chunks

    Preheat the oven to 350° and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Spray lightly with pan spray and set aside.
    Use a microwave to gently melt the butter and chopped chocolate in 30-second intervals until fully melted and combined.
    Whisk in the sugar, vanilla, and salt. Whisk in the eggs one at a time until just combined. Add the cocoa powder and cornstarch until fully combined and no lumps remain.
    Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle the chocolate chips or chunks over the top. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the center is just set and a toothpick comes out clean. Be careful not to overbake it, it should just barely be baked through.
    Allow the brownies to cool completely before removing them from the pan and slicing.

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They look so fudgy and moist! And no flour, who knew?

Jenny the Pirate said...

That looks almost too good to be true! I shall be trying this one out! xoxo

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my ...tempting my no caffeine will power are you? lol
They look fudgy and chewy like a brownie should be

Donna said...

Oh Mari!! A girl after my own heart...and dessert...Lolol
I'll have to try this!! Thanks!!
hughugs

Sparky said...

Brownie's are one of my sugary weaknesses. That looks so tasty. Yum!
Blessings. xx

Terri D said...

Oh, my chocolate goodness!! My brother-in-law eats gluten-free so I be making this when they come to visit!! Yum!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Enjoy!

But still can't eat 'em. Cause I can't eat chocolate.

Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh
Sigh

Cheryl’s Sunlit Pathway said...

Looks delicious!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Oh look!

"She's" in a better mood!

"She" means "ME"


💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛

Kerin said...

Boy, oh boy... those look delicious!
Thanks for the recipe.

Smiles :)
~K.

happyone said...

I have a great recipe for brownies but will try this one. They sure look good. Kind of hard to have a bad brownie! :)

Henny Penny said...

These brownies look amazing. I'll have to try this one.

Kim said...

Brownies are my weakness...

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I have made a version of these for several family reunion functions in the past - for the folks that can't have the "regular" dessert I bring. And everyone ends up munching on them because they think they're so good - but then some of the gf folks missed out on dessert in general. Lol Yep, they're that good. 😊