Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Vacation!

We will be leaving Saturday morning for the beautiful states of South Carolina! I have never been there but have heard it is a great place to visit. I'm looking forward to visiting there and I can't wait to see Andy! The whole family; Laura and her husband Aaron, and Heather are coming with us, so I'm sure we'll have a great time. We're taking two days to drive down, and will then spend 3 days in Charleston. If we are lucky, we may run into Dena! I think we'll eat a little Southern cooking - maybe I'll even try some Fried Okra! On Wednesday we are driving back to Columbia and will have family day at the base on Thursday. Friday is his graduation, and on Saturday we will be driving him to his next destination, which is Virginia. We will have Andy's laptop with us, until we leave it with him in Virginia, so I will try to update the blog with some pictures. We would appreciate your prayers for safe travel and great family times.

post signature

18 comments:

Renee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing your "oops" story. I shared it with my husband and he just laughed and laughed (so did I!). I am sure we'll be talking about our incident as your family is with yours. Have a wonderful vacation!!

Terri said...

We'll be thinking about you. I can't wait to see pictures of Andy. Give him a hug from us all and tell him we love him! Have a great time - I know you will!

julie said...

You'll be in our prayers! I hope you have a great time!

Laura said...

Whoo hoo!!! I'm so excited I can't wait!

I love that adorable baby shar-pei!! I want one.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacation!! Loved the picture, by the way!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip and safe trip!!!!!!!!!! Tell Andy we are all praying for him!!!

Cheri said...

I'm so excited for you all! Give him a huge hug from all of us and tell him how proud we are of him.
Praying for safe travels and I know you're going to have a great time!!
I'll do my best to take good care of Cleo!

Dena said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! I can't wait for your trip - I better see y'all!!!
You are going to have a blast - pack for warm weather!!! And bring pictures of everyone!

Bonnie said...

Have FUN !!!! Can't wait to hear all about it !!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and blessed trip. I can't wait for updates. I know the feelings and anticipation you are going through. I couldn't wait for our trip to Texas last month to see our daughter and watch her graduate.

You know my prayers are with you!

sharon brobst said...

South Carolina is so beautiful! Have a wonderful time. "See" you when you return!

Anonymous said...

God Bless and Keep you safe!! Have tons of fun, cant wait to hear your stories.bring us lots of pictures..

A Captured Reflection said...

Thank you for your sweet comment and saying you will pray for me - that blessed me no end. Now may you be blessed with travelling mercies, a wonderful vacaction fun and refreshement. When I read okra, for some reason I thought - oh, they are going to eat orca whales (heck I think I must be bit tired!!) Big hugs. Look forward to hearing about it all on your return.

Rebekah said...

have a great time. SC is beautiful.

Megan Cobb said...

Hope you are having a fabulous time. I'm going right now to look up your weather and see how much sun you'll be soaking up!

Saija said...

Lord bless your trip!

Sandra said...

Have a wonderful vacation, can't wait to hear all about it :)

Rmomof3 said...

Have a precious time sweet Mari! I want to hear all about it! And I think you SHOULD try some FRIED OKRA (yum!).

XOXO,
Renee