Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Works for me Wednesday

We are getting ready to go on a trip in a few days. My tip for today is something I always do when we are traveling. I buy a notebook -usually it is about 6"by8". The one pictured is the one I am using for this trip. It cost me a little over $3 at Target.

I look for a notebook that has pockets inside. I use this pockets to print out the verification for hotels, car rental or any information we may want on places we are visiting. It can all go in these pockets. I write other information on the paper inside like a running total on costs...
I also put pamphlets or ticket stubs into the pockets as we travel, since I am a scrapbooker and like to save that kind of information. I then have it all together when I get home.
I also have everything at my fingertips when we are on the road.
This is what works for me. If you want to see more tips, visit Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer.

post signature

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a great idea ! I love it !! I am a list maker. That book would be full of lists if it were mine ! ha ha.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is a very good idea, I'll have to try it on our next trip..

Laura said...

I'm glad you're going along! I guess I won't need to bring my own information! :)

Terri said...

That's a great idea. I don't travel much but I'll remember that the next time I do!

Cheri said...

I do this also and it does work great!

david hayes said...

This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing it.

Sarah Markley said...

Actually, this is a great idea and I can't believe I never have done this: I am a notebook person! Good idea and have fun on your trip

Dena said...

Girl - you way too organized for me - All my stubs, confirmation numbers and receipts go in da trash!

Sooo excited about your trip!

SAHMmy Says said...

Fantastic idea! Wish I had known before our two vacations this year--I was hobbling along with a simple envelope. Will use your system next time for sure!