Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Isn't this nice?


Rebekah, over at Diagonally parked in a parallel universe has given me an award! She gave me the "Nice Matters" award. I appreciate this award, because we are called to "love one another" and all too often we are selfish and think about ourselves instead of others. So this is a reminder to me to be nice, not only on my computer; but also when I'm at work, at home and most difficult of all - when I am driving! Thanks Rebekah.
It's hard to pick people out to pass this too. Some who I would choose already have it. Here are a few people who I know are nice, both in person and on their blog:
My sisters Terri and Cheri. Two better friends, I would never find! They encouraged me to start blogging and are always there for me. Their blogs are full of funny family stories and pictures.
Brenda and Julie. These two are friends from church. They both have a heart for missions and adoptions. They have adopted kids from Russia, Haiti and China. You will find stories about their families - they each have 5 kids, so you know they have stories to tell!
And - last but not least is Bonnie. She is my blogging buddy from Australia, so I have never met her in person, but I can tell that she is nice! She has a great family history (She's been everywhere!) that she shares occasionally, along with stories of her day to day life.
So there you have it. Five nice people. Stop in and visit them sometime!

post signature

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thank you Mari !!! How sweet of you to choose me as one of your five people to give this award to !!

Rebekah said...

you are very welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Aww!! How sweet is that!! Thanks Mari!! I think you are very nice too!!! Even if we tease quite a bit!!

Terri said...

Awww shucks!! Thanks. I guess niceness runs in the family!

Cheri said...

Thanks for that- very nice! However you took 2 of my people- Brenda and Julie- I guess they get it twice!