Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Works for me Wednesday


Today is Works for me Wednesday and it is the "brand loyal edition." Shannon has asked us to post about brands we love. I am not someone who sticks to certain brands and when buying groceries I often use the store brand. However - I recently saw these on sale and decided to try them out. They are Glass Plus Wipes - glass and multi surface cleaner. I keep this container in the bathroom and have found it is a lot easier to keep a bathroom clean when these are handy. They clean the mirror without streaking. It is easy to wipe down the faucets so they shine and with a swipe the counter is clean too. I am much more likely to do a quick clean up when these are handy and I don't have to get cleaning material or a rag. They also work on stainless steel, so I may have to get a container for the kitchen too! Glass Plus Wipes work for me. If you want to see what brands other bloggers swear by, visit Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check those out... I'm always open to anything that makes cleaning bathrooms easier, for sure! Great tip... you know what makes a mama's heart beat faster. :)

Megan Cobb said...

I love those too, but I haven't ever tried them on stainless. Now I have a project for the day! ;)

Laura said...

I have recently become addicted to all the "wipes in a can." I have Scrubbing Bubbles wipes for the bathroom, Lysol wipes for the kitchen, and Pledge wipes for the living room. They all work great because they pick stuff up instead of just moving it around. And they're easy and the bathroom ones are even flushable!

Terri said...

I haven't tried any of those things yet. I do have to go to the store today, so who knows...

Unknown said...

Yep, I love this product too, & use this one & others on various areas in the house... Good tip

Sandra said...

I'll have to try those out, always see them but never buy them. Thanks for sharing :)

Overwhelmed! said...

Oooh, I need to try these. Thanks for the tip!

Cheri said...

I'm going to have to get them- they look like they are very handy to have around!

Anonymous said...

I am buying some tomorrow, thanks!!