Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

This is my 100th post!


I can't believe it. This is my 100th post. I only started this blogging business in May. I was afraid that I wouldn't have anything to say, but that usually hasn't been a problem! I find that I take my camera with me more than I used too, and I am often thinking "that could go on my blog". On a funny note - Sunday night there was a baptism in our church. When the couple got up, I reached into my purse for a mint. Bob gave me a funny look and when I looked back at him he whispered "I thought you were getting out your camera and that would be going a bit too far"! So, I guess I can't post a picture of the baptism for you! I do want to thank you for checking in on me and for your encouraging comments. Thanks to some of you (you know who you are!) for your technical support as I learned, and am still learning how this works. As a thank you to all of you, I have a give away. If you visit here, but don't usually comment, this is the time to add a comment! I do ask that you don't put this on your own blog with a link as I would like this to be a thank you for my regular readers, however if you are reading this, you are elegible! The give away I have for you is a magazine subscription to Organize magazine, for 1 year. This is a brand new magazine that has tips that most anyone can use. I have really enjoyed the issues I have received. So - click on the comment button and tell me who you are. This is open to international readers also. If you don't have a blog for me to link to, make sure you give an e-mail address or some way for me to get in contact with you. Then I will use this random number generator to choose a winner on Friday, (I don't know what time, as I am working a double shift that day) so make sure your name is entered by then.

post signature

17 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Mari - thanks for your comment on my blog - Jennisa just finished it last night and I absolutely love it. Yours is very cool too - She is so talented, far beyond what I could ever pull together! I never thought I'd have a blog but am finding it to be an especially fun way to let out of town relatives know what we're up to these days. Congrats on your dad's wedding - It sure looks like you've been blessed with a wonderful family too. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 100, wow hope i make it to 100 someday, so much to learn. your doing awesome!!

Bonnie said...

100 posts !! That's great ! I have no idea how many I've done ! I'll have to check. I'll be saving that cupcake graphic to my computer for when I hit it !! I love it !!

I'd love to go in the draw for the magazine !! I'm a compulsive organizer. So much so that people ask me to organize their cupboards for them !! And I DO !!! Am thinking one day, when the kids are a bit bigger and I have proper amounts of time to devote to it, to start a business !!

Anyway ... this is a pretty long winded comment so I will finish !! Bon

Megan Cobb said...

Congratulations! And many 100s more, please! ;) hugs - M

Nate and Brenda said...

Congrats on your 100th post!!!!!

Cheri said...

Congrats on 100! It goes fast doesn't it! I'm still laughing over the baptism picture- I can just imagine Bob's face!

Laura said...

I was trying so hard not to laugh thinking about Dad's shocked expression in church! I love you guys together - you never cease to make me smile and laugh!

Congratulations on your 100th post - dare I say it - WE TOLD YOU SO!! :) I'm very glad you started.

You don't have to enter me in the drawing though - first because it would look suspicious if your daughter won, and second, because I have to many magazines and never any time to read them, so I'd rather that someone who will really use it will win!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations on the 100. Love the new look of your blog

Unknown said...

wow!!! Mari, congratulations you so deserve it. You are on my most read blog & continue to be extremely heplful to me on technical stuff that I have mental blocks on!!!! Sign me up for the magazine I can use some organizing!!!

Terri said...

Congrats! I knew you could do it. Even though it took you a while to get aboard, you have found a lot to post about.

I'm Tara. said...

Mmm - cupcakes! :) Congrats on 100 posts -- it's easier to reach than you think, huh? I love your cute new layout! I'm a relatively new reader to your blog, but I've enjoyed catching up!

A Captured Reflection said...

Congratulations on the 100th post. That cupcake looks good!!! Can I join in? I'm in New Zealand (I came in via Bonnie's blog). Will be back to visit soon, looks like a fabulous blog!!

julie said...

Mari - Congrats on 100!!! YEAH! Keep 'em comin'

Dena said...

100 post since MAY? wow - you did have a lot to say! And oh sooo funny - I carry my camera EVERYWHERE - tell hubby - it really does pay off - cause you never know what you'll find! I am excited about your trip to SOUTH CAROLINA (My STATE!) I can't wait to hear what you think and how Andy is doing!

LOVE the new layout of course - EVERYONE should have their blogs pimped!!! Can't wait for the next 100!

Diane said...

I can totally see the expression on Bob's face. Very funny stuff. Great job on the blogging too! You go girl! Keep up the great tips and stories.

Anonymous said...

That's great!! I am enjoying "Blogging". I am new to all this. I am amazed at the friends I have made by blogging too.

Michelle said...

Congratulations on reaching a hundred posts,I have been e-mailing Jennisa too for the food blog and also my daughter's blog.have a great day...