Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Cooking Thursday

 Have you ever tried the pizza bubble up recipe?  I recently saw a recipe that was a twist on that recipe, which I tried and we liked.
It was very quick and easy to put together because I had already cooked and shredded the chicken.  It took about 15 minutes to get it into the oven and then only 30 minutes to bake, so it's quick and tasty. Bob liked it enough to tell me it needs to go into the regular meal rotation!




French Onion Chicken Bubble Up

2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup french onion chip dip
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 small can french fried onions
16 ounce can of Grands biscuits

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 7x11 pan with cooking spray.
Stir together the soup and chip dip.  Stir in the cheese and chicken.
Take out 7 of the 8 biscuits (you won't use the 8th).  Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and stir them into the chicken mix.
Spread biscuit and chicken mix into pan and sprinkle french fried onions over top.
Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It looks decadent and yummy!!

KEV. Robertson. said...

Thanks Mari- I could probably make this.

Sandi said...

YUM!

Jeanette said...

Looks good! I'm always looking for new recipies to use cooked chicken for. Sounds like something my husband would love so I'll definitely make it!

Julieann said...

Mari, you know, I think back in the day I have made this..it looks so familiar. ...AND DELICIOUS!!!!! I am definitely adding this into my menu plan. Thank you so much!!!!

Julieann 🤍

Sally said...

That looks and sounds delicious! I'm going to save this and if I ever get my kitchen back, will make it. You always have the best recipes, Mari.

xoxo

Kim said...

Oh boy that looks good!!

Debby said...

Wow never heard of this - I googled it and saw all different recipes for a “bubble up” pizza. I do wonder, who comes up with these recipes that go viral. Anyway your pizza looks good. I will have to bookmark this recipe! Thanks again - you do share some really good recipes that I’ve not seen before.

Suemn said...

This sounds like a recipe I would like to make. I'll put the ingredients on my shopping list so I can try it. Thanks!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I love french onion anything! This sounds right up my alley. 😋

Latane Barton said...

I agree with Bob. That looks divine!

Terri D said...

I'm saving this one! It looks and sounds delicious! Thanks, Mari!! xo

Jenny the Pirate said...

Wow that sounds like comfort food extraordinaire! xoxo