Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Cooking Thursday

 Here's a quick easy meal, a little twist on pizza!





Garlic Bread Pizza

Frozen Garlic Bread
Pizza sauce of your choice
Mozzarella cheese
Toppings of your choice - Bob likes pepperoni and bacon, I have basil and tomatoes.

Place the garlic bread on cookie sheet, spread pizza sauce over top, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and add your topping.
Cook as directed on garlic bread package.

*I usually use the pre-sliced garlic bread, but have also used the loaf if you want more than a few slices.  Both work equally well.

17 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

This looks great, Mari. Thanks for the idea!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have made this, and it is delicious!! Very quick as well!

Hootin Anni said...

I make these a lot!!! I am like Bob...pepperoni!!

roentare said...

It looks scrumptious!

Suemn said...

What a great idea for a quick and yummy lunch or dinner!

Donna said...

Oh goodness!! These look wonderful! What a smart idea!
hughugs
Donna

Billie Jo said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you! What a delicious-looking meal!!!

Debby said...

So simple yet so yum.

Mandy said...

I love this idea! Going to try it soon!

happyone said...

Mmmm that sure looks good!!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I have made these for my kiddos before and they are so good! And it's wonderfully easy. My kinda recipe. 😉

Terri D said...

I have done this several times! It is very good and very easy. Sometimes just one slice is just enough of a little snack in the evening. Thanks, Mari!!

Deb said...

Oh yum, these look so good. Now I'm very hungry. =P

Katelyn R. said...

we just made these last sunday with my sister in law, her kids and my mother in law. they loved them! it was fun for the kids to make thier own pizzas. and i'm a garlic bread fiend so i love these!

Barbara said...

It's an understatement for me to even say this but I will: this looks fantastically delicious!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Can't beat that for fast, easy, and tasty! xoxo

Catherine said...

Quick and tasty! Nice for diner with salad