Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Cooking Thursday

 Today's recipe is one for the Instantpot.  I got this recipe from my sister and finally got around to making it last week.
It was really easy to do, and the meat was very moist and flavorful!



Spice Rub Pork Tenderloin

2 pound boneless pork loin
Spice rub
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 cup beef broth

Season the pork loin by rubbing the pork loin all over with the spice rub.
Set the instantpot to saute.  When it is hot, add the olive oil.
Brown the meat on each side for 2 minutes.
Stop the saute mode and add the beef broth.
Close lid and vent, set to manual for 25 minutes. Quick release the vent and allow to rest for 5 minutes inside the pot.
Open lid, remove meat from pot, check that internal temp is 145 degrees.  Let rest on cutting board for 3 minutes.
Using the cooking liquid, heat and thicken with corn starch or flour to make a sauce.
Slice pork thinly and drizzle sauce over top.

15 comments:

Cheryl’s Sunlit Pathway said...

Always a plus to have an easy recipe which is also delicious! Something different to try is good too, I get in a good rut

Ginny Hartzler said...

Makes me wish I had an instant pot. I must be the only person left on earth who doesn't. But then we don't have a dishwasher either. And we have a land line phone.

Susan said...

Hi Mari, that sounds really good. Hubby can't eat pork so I guess beef would work. But I do like pork and will order it when we go out when I get a chance.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh Mari...all I can say is mmmmmmmm!!!

Sparky said...

Something that's keto (no sugar)! And it looks so tasty. I'm gonna have to try this. Thanks.
Blessings. xx

R's Rue said...

Yum.

Linda said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmm...Kim has a InstaPot and she told me feel free to use it. LOL---I Have no idea how too--the guys have been cooking, not us girls. grin

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Easy and I bet it's absolutely delish! 😋

Kim said...

I really need to get an Instapot!

Terri D said...

I gave my InstantPot to my sister. This looks delicious! xo

Henny Penny said...

This looks good but shoot, I don't have an instantpot...so I checked back and looked at your post about Alaina and Ruby coming for a visit. I always love seeing them with you and Grandpa. They are really growing up. Such sweet girls.

Kerin said...

Looks very tasty! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

~K.

Jenny the Pirate said...

Ginny isn't the only person left without an Instant Pot ... I haven't got one either. I just got a Dash egg cooker thanks to you, Mari! I don't have an air fryer either ... because I HAVE NO ROOM to store these big appliances! I need a bigger house, one with a butler pantry, I guess. Not gonna happen so ... when I come to see you and sit on your porch, you can make this recipe for us. xoxo

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

I love using the Instant Pot, and this sounds like a marvelous recipe, so quick and simple! I love the saute option with the Instant Pot, it really keeps a lot of the mess all in one pot. So nice! Enjoy your weekend :)

Debi said...

I don't have an Instant Pot but that looks delicious!