Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Making Snowmen!

 I have a cute craft to share with you today.  I did this one with Alaina and Ruby the last time they were over and they turned out so cute!

To make these, you need:
glass salt or pepper shaker
glitter
1 1/2 inch wooden ball
ribbon
buttons
toothpick
paint
hot glue gun

Open the salt shaker and fill it about 3/4 full with glitter.
Paint the wooden ball white, add eyes and a mouth.
Break about 1/3 off the end of the toothpick and paint it orange, when dry glue it onto the middle of the wooden ball for a nose.

Ruby, hard at work painting her snowman head.


Alaina is happy with her snowman's head.



Glue the heads onto the salt shaker.



Tie ribbon around the top of the shaker for a scarf, and glue the buttons onto the front.


Then glue the top of the salt shaker onto the head for a hat.


Here's the girls with their finished snowmen.





Aren't they cute?


21 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You always find the best crafts for the girls! I bet they were so tickled with these!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Those are so cute! I love it!

Terri D said...

Another fun project with those sweet girls! I LOVE the snowmen! What a cute idea and they would also make a cute little Christmas gift!! Thanks for sharing! xo

Hootin Anni said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! The girls really enjoy your projects you come up with for them...enjoy this time with the girls - crafts will all too soon be replaced with boyfriend & proms, etc.

Laurel Wood said...

The snowmen and your granddaughters are adorable. Thanks for sharing such a cute project.

Changes in the wind said...

Don't know which is cuter.....the girls or the craft:)

Debi said...

Those are adorable! I will have to do this with my granddaughter... she loves doing crafty things. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week!

R's Rue said...

So cute

Beth Cotell said...

What a cute craft! And your grandkids look so big! How did that happen? :)

Connie said...

Their snowmen are so cute, but the girls truly out shine them for being adorable and for prettiness :)
Thanks for sharing.
God bless you,
Connie :)

Jeanette said...

Those are so cute! You are giving me so many great ideas of stuff to do with my grandsons when they get a little older!

Jean said...

Another cute craft! Before I have grandchildren here again I am going to go back through your posts for ideas!

Suemn said...

The girls and their snowmen are both very cute!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

OH my gosh, what a brilliant little craft to do. They are SO adorable!! 😍 ⛄️ 💕

Kim said...

Adorable...snowmen and those girls! The freckles are the best, they're going to be a couple of heartbreakers!!

Michelle said...

These turned out so cute!!

Henny Penny said...

Those sweet little faces with the freckles. Those girls are so cute. I love how they really get in to making those crafts. The snowmen are so cute.

Jenny the Pirate said...

DARLING craft and precious girls! I can't believe how big they are. Makes me wistful for when they were so small ... xoxo

Arlene G said...

What a fun craft. If I still taught Preschool, I would be doing this with my kiddos. Such fun. I love seeing the girls faces with the finished projects.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Soooo cute!

As are their 'makers'!

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Sylvia said...

How amazing. Love them