Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Cooking Thursday

 The recipe I'm sharing today is a family favorite.  I've been making it for years, it's easy and it's good!


Open Face Cheeseburgers

1 pound ground beef, browned
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons minced onion
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon catsup
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
8 hamburger buns

Mix all ingredients except buns together.
Split buns and spread ground beef mixture over all.
Place under broiler on high until lightly browned and cheese is bubbly.
Can't get much easier than that!


17 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Looks delicious!

Catherine said...

I love Cheddar. It’s quick and surely very good!

Susan said...

That sounds so good! Thanks for sharing!

Hootin Anni said...

Easy & yummy!

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

That looks good and easy and I love easy!

Suemn said...

I've tried 3 of the last 4 recipes you've put in your blog and they've all been really good. I will be sure and try this one too because you can't beat an easy and tasty lunch or dinner:)

Deb J. in Utah said...

This looks good. I will give it a try for sure!

Sparky said...

Those looks so yummy. Easy to fix too. Today we each had a homemade Egg McMuffin for breakfast with keto bread. That was a nice treat. A little bit of carbo's, but not much. Y'all stay warm. xx

Jeanette said...

That looks good! I will definitely be trying them!

Arlene G said...

I like this one!! I think even my grands would eat it.lol

Terri D said...

Easy and delicious, I am sure!! Thanks, Mari!

Judy said...

Those look yummy! I like that they seem quick and easy to make, great for company the grandkids would love them.

Katelyn R. said...

We just had these couple Sundays ago- they are yummy!

Debi said...

This sounds delicious!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I'm so glad you posted these again, because I didn't keep it last time. Now I've got it! Sometimes those simple things are the best things. 😋

Jenny the Pirate said...

WOW duly copied! Sounds like so much fun! Thanks, Mari! xoxo

Beside a babbling brook... said...

New twist on an old fav.

😊😊😊😊😊😊