Pages

Friday, July 6, 2007

Something New





I wanted to share a find with you. I have been looking for some time for a plate rack that holds a few plates in black. I have seen ones that friends one, but can never find one to buy. A few weeks ago, a co-worker came in to work and wanted to show us something she had purchased as a gift for a friend. It was a black plate rack and could be purchased right in my town. I like it even better than the ones I have seen before because it doesn't just stand straight. It can fold together when not in use. Better yet the racks hold large plates, salad size plates or bowls so it can be used for many things. There were plates available at this store also but they each cost $10 and weren't in a pattern that fit what I wanted. I thought I would just look around for something more reasonable. I found plates that were just the look I wanted at Walmart. There was an entire set there for only $24. I am really happy with how this turned out and plan to try it out Sunday night when we have friends over.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice... I like the pattern & you can't go wrong with the price. You are getting pretty fancy, I say

Terri said...

Looks nice - especially since you've been looking for a while. Hope it works good for you on Sunday.

Cheri said...

I really like it- the plates look even better in person!
I'm sure you will love it.

Laura said...

I think that is so cute!
Now we just need to redo the kitchen to match the plates right? :)