Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I won a CD!


I won a CD last week from a link on BooMama's site. (Thanks Boomama!)It is Monk and Neagle , and the name of the album is The Twenty First Time. It will be released to the public on September 18 and I highly recommend it. It came yesterday and I love, love, love this CD. I have listened to it quite a few times since receiving it, and can tell you that I am having a hard time picking just one favorite from the list of songs. The music is great, the words are touching and meaningful. To listen yourself, click on the link in this post or go to my sidebar where there is a link to their site. Then - let me know what you think!

Also - don't forget the giveaway. It will be running through Friday!

3 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Hi there...I received my CD today....YIPE...My favorite would be ..Beautiful You...hands down. Thanks for sharing

Lyndy said...

Got mine too and love it.

Laura said...

What! I'm so jealous! I loved the song that BooMama had on her website of them - the Into Orbit one.