Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Cooking Thursday

 Today's recipe is an easy side dish.  I've made this one for several years and my family always likes it!


Parmesan Red Potatoes

1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes halved

1/4 cup olive oil

2 teaspoons garlic minced

2 teaspoons salt

1/2 teaspoon pepper

1 teaspoon Italian seasoning

1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese

2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray.

Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese. Toss to coat.

Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and fork tender. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have just printed it, and can't wait to make it!

Debi said...

I've made these and they are delicious. I've never used Italian seasoning but I will the next time I make them!

Jenny the Pirate said...

WOW Mari, what a winner! I have copied this and can't wait to share it with Chad and Erica. They love this kind of thing. I'll be making it too ... I love red potatoes. xoxo

Linda said...

Hey I just made these the other day, great minds, lol. Have a beautiful day friend.

Phoebes World said...

I make these too...

Delicious x

Sparky said...

Before we started eating keto, that was one of my favorite dishes. It is yummy. xx

Terri D said...

Sounds delicious! Thanks, Mari!

thismammablogs.x said...

Will deffo be getting these ingrediants parmasan is ap nice x

Barbara said...

Parmesan cheese -- Love the stuff! I always have to sample it while preparing a dish that requires it. This one looks great!

Sally said...

Okay, that does it. It's 9 and now you have me drooling. Looks super good, Mari! :)

xoxo

Jean said...

Yum!!!! I can literally taste them just from the picture!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I make a version of these too. So good!