Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Fathers Day


Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful Dads out there, especially to the ones in my life. I've been blessed with a great husband who is such a good Dad, my own Dad who has been such a great example all his life and my husbands step dad, who married Bob's Mom and treats us and her wonderfully! Dad's are so important to us at any age, but are often taken for granted. I hope you treat the Dad's in your life extra special today!

Thanks to Rick from Organized Doodles for drawing and sharing the picture today!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Since I grew up without a father, I am so thankful for my husband and the great dad he is to our kids. If you have a dad to hug on Father's Day, you're so very fortunate. I wish I could have known my dad.

Pat said...

I love this Father's Day tribute!

Unknown said...

a good dad just can't be beat!
Glad you had a great one! And then you married a great one! that is the best!

Kayren said...

I hope you all have a great day! I don't think I'll show my boys that picture...they'd enjoy it a little too much! :0)

Justabeachkat said...

I'm missing my Dad today.

I hope Bob has had a good one.

Hugs!
Kat

Connie said...

I too miss my Uncle who raised me.
My husband is a great Dad to our kids and also our daughter-in-laws and son-in-law. I'm so thankful for that blessing.

Rick said...

Thanks for posting the doodle Mari and for the link. I am having a good Father's Day. I love my girls and miss the two that live far, far away.

Crown of Beauty said...

This is a lovely post, brief but so meaningful.

I particularly loved the doodle at the top because that is exactly what I told my husband in the anniversary letter I wrote him, our 30th, not knowing it would be our last. He truly was the wind beneath my wings.

All the dads in my life are gone now, and I am so happy to know that they are all in heaven.

Now, I'm in the process of seeing two upcoming young dads...my two sons.

The way you wrote about the dads in your life is so beautiful.

Not mushy, just direct to the point.

Love
Lidj