Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Cooking Thursday

 Today's recipe is a slider recipe we had for supper last weekend. It's a version of bacon cheeseburgers and was fun and good!



Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders

1 package Kings Hawaiian Pretzel rolls
8 slices bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped
1 pound ground beef
1 diced onion
1/4 cup catsup
1 tablespoon mustard
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
Sliced american cheese
Crispy fried onions
Brown the ground beef with the diced onion and drain. Stir in the catsup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Place the bottom of the buns into a 9x13 pan. Lay the sliced cheese over the buns, then spread the meat mix over top.
Sprinkle the chopped bacon over all, then sprinkle the fried onions over all.

Stir together:
1/2 cup mayonaisse
1/4 cup catsup
1 tablespoon pickle relish

Spread this sauce on top half of buns and place them on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.

17 comments:

Donna said...

Oh Yum!!!
Another 5 pounds!! Lol
hugs
Donna

Pamela M. Steiner said...

That really sounds good!!! Now I want some!!! They look so good too!!! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Suemn said...

Oh my gosh this sounds and looks so good. I will have to try it:) Thanks for the recipe.

Dianna said...

Oh my...those look delicious, Mari! I definitely need to give those a try.

acorn hollow said...

Sounds pretty good!
Cathy

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm sure these were super tasty :)

All the best Jan

Deb J. in Utah said...

Wow, those look so good! I really have a weakness for cheese burgers. Thanks for sharing this.

Michelle said...

I like this recipe. I have used the regular Hawaiian rolls for sliders, but the pretzel ones look good.

happyone said...

Yummy!!

Terri D said...

Good for company coming to my house!! Thanks, Mari!!

Phoebes World said...

Delicious!

Melanie said...

These look wonderful! I can almost taste them from here!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh my - all my love languages (burger, cheese, bacon, pretzel roll. Lol Already copied! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Catherine said...

Looks delicious !

Sola Scriptura said...

Wow, those look amazing! What is “Hawaiian” rolls?

Prims By The Water said...

Love me a good slider. Janice

Jenny the Pirate said...

Gracious I didn't even know there was such a thing as Hawaiian pretzel rolls!!!!! I'm going to have to try this one. You know how I feel about a slider. xoxo