Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Cooking Thursday

 When we were getting ready to go to the cottage in Traverse City, I looked for some recipes that would be easy to prepare there and didn't need tons of ingredients.
This is what we made on our first night and it was really good, and took no time at all with both of us cutting veggies. I even picked up a disposable sheet pan, so clean up was minimal.  :)


One Pan Sausage, Peppers, Onion and Potatoes

1 pound Italian Sausage, cut in 1 1/2 inch slices
2 potatoes, cut in 1 inch cubes
3 peppers, color of your choice, cut in 1 inch pieces
1 small onion, sliced thinly
4 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Mix oil, seasonings and salt in bowl.
Toss sausage and vegetables to coat.
Spray sheet pan with non stick spray and spread sausage and vegetables on pan.
Bake 40 minutes until potatoes are golden and sausage is cooked through.

21 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So healthy and colorful! And easy!

Catherine said...

Sounds quick good and tasty!

Sandi said...

That looks delicious?

Sandi said...

Oops...!

Dianna said...

This looks delicious, Mari! We've recently had a need to change our diets here and this would be a perfect meal idea for us! Thank you SO much!

Terri D said...

So good and so easy!! I do variations of this often, with smoked sausage and cabbage. I just saute it in a big skillet, but the oven works too! Delicious!

acorn hollow said...

A nice chunk of bread and you have a perfect dinner and easy too.
Cathy

R's Rue said...

Yum

Jeanette said...

That looks delicious!

happyone said...

This looks and sounds so good.
I've copied it down and I'm going make it tomorrow for supper.
Thanks.

Cheryl’s Sunlit Pathway said...

that looks very good and would even fit into my husband and I way of eating these days.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Easy and yummy! My kind of recipe. You could even use chicken sausage (some kinds are really good - there's an apple one I love) for even healthier. 😋

Latane Barton said...

I've made something similiar to that and we really like it.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Mari. That looks delicious! You are such a good and creative cook. Thanks for sharing this.

Prims By The Water said...

I will need to make this. TFS Janice

Susan said...

That looks so good! I need to make that with turkey sausage since hubby can't eat pork. Thanks for sharing!

Billie Jo said...

Thank you! This will be delicious!!!! Have a cozy evening!

Kim said...

It looks so good!!

Lauren said...

That looks so impressive for being such an easy recipe!

Debby said...

That looks good. I have a package of little cocktail weenies. I wonder if I could use them?

Jenny the Pirate said...

That sounds delicious and so rustic for a cozy cottage supper! xoxo