Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Cooking Thursday

 Today's recipe is one I got from a friend at work.  She brought it in one day and we all loved it.  I've made it a few times now, and it's another of those recipes that is easy and good!


(not my picture, I forgot to take one, but this is how it looks!)

Buffalo Chicken Dip

2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
3/4 cup ranch dressing
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded colby jack cheese

Stir together the wing sauce and ranch dressing.  Mix in the cream cheese and then stir in chicken and cheese.
Place in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve with celery sticks, baguette slices or tortilla chips.

16 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Another good sounding recipe. I will have to give it a try! Thanks for the recipe. :-)

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yum! I do believe I could eat this with a spoon!

Hootin Anni said...

I would take out the ranch dressing. But anything cheesy for dipping ...yum

Sandi said...

That looks so good. I think I will make this!

Sandra said...

Ooohh that sounds delicious.

I am actually doing Cooking Thursday today, after so many years hahaha I can't believe I started this years ago and then fell completely off the wagon. Love that you have kept at it every week Mari :)

Susan said...

That sounds like a good recipe! Thanks for sharing. I feel all better now!

Kim said...

I love cheesy anything!! Yum!!

Dianna said...

Sounds yummy! I picked up the ingredients today that I need to make your pork chop receive you shared recently! Looking forward to it.

Terri D said...

Yum!! Another good one to save on Pinterest! Thanks, Mari!

happyone said...

Another good one I'll have to try. Looks and sounds yummy.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Yummmmm...

It's sure seems like time for a dip, not having any since some holiday. lol

🌼🌱🌼

Debby said...

Ohhh that looks so good. Practically a meal. I hope I remember to make this, during the holidays.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

This is a go-to a bestie gal pal always brings to the party. It is truly the bomb!! So good 😋

Sandi said...

I just made it. WONDERFUL!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Oh wow, I think I've had this but I'm not sure if I made it or someone else did! At any rate we will be trying this! Thanks, Mari! xoxo

Debi said...

My sister makes this... it's quite yummy!