Pages

Monday, July 25, 2022

Solar Lanterns

 Some of you may have seen these pictures when I posted them on Facebook, but these lanterns are so pretty I wanted to share them here too.

Andy and Nikki got me these lanterns to put on our porch.  They are solar, so no batteries needed.  They light up at dusk and stay lit for several hours.  I have one on a little table between our two chairs, and one at the top of the steps to the porch.
Check out the beautiful patterns they make!


This is the lantern on the porch.  The part that looks a little more gold in the very center is the lantern, the rest is the beautiful patterns of light and shadow that it makes on the porch.





Here you can see the lantern on the table.  Isn't it pretty?

If this is something you are interested in, you can get them here from Amazon.  (I'm not making any money on this, just enjoy mine and I thought some of you might too!)

18 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Those are beautiful! I am going to look them up on Amazon. Thank you!

happyone said...

They are very nice!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your photos are amazing! Very surrealistic, just gorgeous. What wonderful gifts!!

Hootin Anni said...

I love 'em. Very pretty and such a beautiful pattern. I've had solar lights before...once they get wet from rain they stop working (forever).

Mari said...

Anni - Our lights are on the porch, so protected from rain. But we had some along our front walk for years in rain and snow that kept on working!

Changes in the wind said...

So pretty and no care needed which is the best of all.

Debby said...

Wow those are nice.

Hootin Anni said...

Ours must have not been sealed well. ☹️

DUTA said...

I like anything solar: radio, lantern, fan, watch, clock. It's just that they have to be constantly sun-faced and that's not always possible or easy.

The Liberty Belle said...

Very nice! I would love to have a lantern like that.

Terri D said...

What a wonderful gift!! Beautiful!

Debi said...

Those are beautiful!

Cheryl’s Sunlit Pathway said...

They are very pretty

Jenny the Pirate said...

Stunning! I need one of these in my life. What a thoughtful and beautiful gift! xoxo

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I adore these! So very pretty 😍

Great-Granny Grandma said...

These are lovely. Thanks for the link. I'm going to check them out.
Do they have to get a lot of direct sun to work, or just be in a light spot?

Dianna said...

I've not seen these before but they are beautiful.

Kim said...

Love these! I did see them on Instagram...and now they're in my Amazon cart. SO pretty and I love that they're solar.