Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Cooking Thursday

 I'm sharing a recipe that I really like but hadn't made in some time, because I forgot about it!  It's so good, and is made in the crockpot, so that's a winner for me.


Creamy Tuscan Chicken

1  package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
1  jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce with roasted garlic 
1  jar (7 oz) sundried tomato strips, cut into thin strips (about 1/2 cup) 
1/4  cup grated Parmesan cheese  
1  teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup chopped spinach
Pasta of your choice

Sear chicken breasts on each side, about 3 minutes per side until browned.
Stir together pasta sauce, sundried tomatoes, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in crock pot.
Place chicken breasts into sauce and cover them.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours until chicken is cooked through.
Stir in spinach and cook for 5 minutes.
Serve over cooked pasta.

8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yum! I may try to make this on the stove, as I don't have a crock pot. I'll just simmer it about an hour.

R's Rue said...

Yum

Sandi said...

Totally stealing this... 😊

Arlene G said...

I would make this one...but then I never met an Italian recipe I did not like.lol

Beside a babbling brook... said...

A new Chicken Crock Pot recipe!!!!!

Hooray!!!!

Thank you!!!!

And thank you for missing me. -smile-

📚📕📗📙📚

Hootin Anni said...

I too think a crock pot/slow cooker recipe is best. Fix it - forget it 'til it's time to eat!!

And I love chicken.

Debby said...

That looks so good.

Terri D said...

Sounds delicious! Probably okay to use chicken thighs, too?