Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Works for me Wednesday



Wednesday means it's time for Works for me Wednesday with Kristen. To see more tips visit her blog at We are THAT Family.


I found a new pre-treater for my laundry! Oxy Clean Max Force Gel stick was on sale and I decided to try it. I can honestly say it works better that any pre-treatment I've used in the past. It's a gel so it really sticks to the clothing, and it has little nubs on top which work well for rubbing it in. Heather had some uniforms that had grease stains in, which had gone through the wash and dryer and it took them out! It's worked really well on other everyday spots too, saving a few things I thought were ruined. Try it out - it works for me!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. That's exciting :)

Angel said...

I have used Oxi Clean before but never the gel stick!! Thanks for the tip, I will have to try it!!

Love and Blessings

Pat said...

Good tip, I'll have to get some. I just started making my own laundry detergent..am very pleased with it.

Jane said...

Thanks for the great tip. I have a couple of pieces of clothing that got through the washer and dryer without pretreating and now have a permanent stain....I'm going to try this and see if it helps.
Thanks again,
Jane

Connie said...

I have used other brands of pre-wash but never this one. Will give it a try.

Momma Roar said...

I love anything from oxi-clean!! Haven't seen this one yet, will look for it the next time I'm at the store! :)

A Stone Gatherer said...

Good to know! Thanks Mari!

Rae said...

Thanks for the tip. It is always good getting a review from someone who has actually tried it, instead of from a commercial.

Raise Them Up said...

I just saw that advertised on TV and thought I'd like to try it. Thanks for the thumbs up. I'll definitely look for it now.

septembermom said...

I'll try it. Thanks Mari!

Julie Bagamary said...

Good tip and worth a try. Thanks.

Brooke said...

i love oxi powder and the spray. i'll have to give this a try too :)

Sharon said...

I have used Oxi clean and I really like it, but have not seen the gel stick yet. I will have to keep an eye out for it.
Thanks for the tip.
have a great Wed.

Betty W said...

I wish we would get this here. Sounds like something I need!
Will have to go on my "to get" list, when we go to visit up north again.

Amy said...

I'll keep an eye out for this- if it can take out spots that have already been washed and dried, I'll be thrilled!

My WFMW post today is about how I make my online time pay off in terms of happy snail mail.  :)