Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cooking Thursday


Sandra, from Diary of a SAHM is hosting Cooking Thursday again.
I have one of the easiest chicken recipes ever! I can come home from work and have this in the oven in about 5 minutes! The chicken is moist and tasty, and on top of that, it's healthy!


Salsa Chicken

1 pkg boneless, skinless chicken breast (5 or 6)
1 jar salsa - any type
shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place chicken breasts in shallow baking pan. Pour salsa over and around the chicken.
Cover pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Take out, remove foil and sprinkle cheese over chicken.
Place back into oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.

*Stop at my recipe blog to sign up for a $50 CSN stores, gift certificate giveaway!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

simple, I love simple and quick!!
Thanks Mari

Angel said...

sounds yummy!! I love all your recipes!!

Karin said...

Wow, that's easy and sounds yummy!!

Unknown said...

That looks really good! Do you cover it?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...

i sprinkle a little taco seasoning on there too - its a favorite of jay's.

Connie said...

Sounds so tasty. I'm tryin it!

Cherdecor said...

I think the men who live in this house would like that. Anything with salsa is a win. I think if I put salsa on liver, they would eat it.

Pat said...

Perfection on a plate...now I just need to remember to thaw the chicken!

Kim said...

Sounds delicious! Haven't found any salsa in a while in the stores, but next time I do, I'm going to try this!

Anonymous said...

Oh yum! I love me some Mari recipes!!! They are always a hit at our house!

Sandra said...

Mmmm I love Salsa Chicken but my recipe is a little different, so I'm definitely bookmarking yours :)

Renee said...

This sounds and looks delicious!