Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Product review - CSN Stores

Any of you who regularly read blogs, have to have heard of CSN Stores. One click and you are connected to over 200 stores, where you can find most anything you need. They have furniture, housewares, office equipment and even specific needs like LED lighting!


Here is an example of the lighting...


and some bakeware...


There are even things for your pets!

The good people at CSN have asked me to do a review of one of their products. Be watching for the product I choose and what I have to say about it!
They are also offering a giveaway for the readers of my recipe and my photo blog. Be sure to watch both of those spots this week, so you can sign up!

11 comments:

Angel said...

I learn something new every day!!! I had no idea you had a recipe blog, I am now following you there too!!

Love and Blessings

Pat said...

me too, I love your recipe blog...I love every thing you blog!

Anonymous said...

I went and visited that site, csn store, and you know there are a lot of things I would love to fill my home with, but I don't have a job yet :(

I love your photo blog! btw. You take beautiful photos.

Connie said...

I'll to watching!

Hootin Anni said...

Well, I am off to view your photo blog just 'cause you made mention of it. I usually visit my little corner of the world only. But since I have come into a new passion of photography,...I must view yours now. LOL

Have a great day Mari.

Sharon said...

I am off to visit your other blogs. I had no idea about the recipe one.
I love the photos you take.
Can't wait to see what you pick.
Have a great day.

Unknown said...

I'll be watching for this one!!

Mary said...

Mari, I didn't realize you had a photo blog. Of course I'm way behind with all that's been going on here this year. I'm going to check it out.

Thanks for your prayers for Jo Ann. I spent time with her today and she is sleeping most of the time. The nurse told me they have increased her meds again. She is comfortable, which is my main concern.

Blessings,
Mary

Sandra said...

Love CSN and I just did a review for them a while ago, can't wait to see what product you get :)

Anonymous said...

Love CSN and will be doing my own giveaway with them very soon.

Can't wait to see your review. My friend Becky did the review and loved her product!

Terri said...

I'm watching - especially with all the time I'll have on my hands coming up.