Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Cooking Thursday

I'm sharing a recipe that I should have shared with you last week because it involves corned beef.   We don't really eat corned beef, except this bun recipe.  I made this Sunday night since it was St Patrick's Day. This is an old recipe that I got from my mom.  It's so easy and can be made ahead of time if you like.



Corned Beef Buns
1 can corned beef
1 tablespoon minced onion
1/2 cup sour cream
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
8 hamburger buns
Stir together the corned beef, minced onion and sour cream, then add cheese.  Divide among the 8 buns.  Wrap in foil and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
These can be prepared the day ahead and refrigerated until you are ready to use them, then bake as directed.

8 comments:

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

That sounds really good to me. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Dianna said...

This sounds so good, Mari. Thank you for sharing the recipe with us.

Kerin said...

This is a 'new to me' recipe. Thanks for sharing.

Have a happy day.
~K.

Saleslady371 said...

We don't eat corned beef much either but this looks great. I'm pinning!

Arlene G said...

Those are similar to the Ham Rolls that I make...Marvin would love these.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I've just never really been able to like corned beef - but if I did this looks delish! Lol ;)

terri said...

these were always my favorite. making corned beef casserole for supper this week too!

Jenny said...

Wow! Sounds like comfort food extraordinaire! I'm copying this one to file away. Thanks, Mari! xoxo