Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Another Wedding!

We've had several weddings lately, and Saturday evening we had another!  My sister Terri's daughter, Katelyn got married.  I am the oldest child, and so far the only grandkids married are my Laura and Heather.  So - this was a much anticipated event.  Katelyn has always been a sweetheart and her new husband Nathan is a wonderful guy.  We're all very happy about this marriage.
Here's a few pictures!


Doesn't she look pretty?

You may kiss the bride...



Cutting the cake...


My Dad and stepmom with Katelyn and Nathan.  They were very excited about this wedding too.
What a special day!

I wasn't very good with my camera and should have taken more pictures.  Heather was a bridesmaid, and Laura did the flowers. Andy and his girlfriend Nikki came up from Kentucky for the wedding, and I missed getting pictures of most of it.  I had fun though!

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

A beautiful bride and charming couple. What an exciting time :)

Happy May Day, Mari. Hugs!

Joyful said...

Another handsome couple and a beautiful bride! How lovely that the children of your generation are now getting married. Soon you will all have grandbabies to love. xx

Betsy Brock said...

Very fun! Her bouquet is beautiful!

Linda said...

Oh how pretty....I love look at wedding pictures, the bride always looks so pretty and happy, smiles. Have a beautiful week.

Terri D said...

The bride is beautiful indeed! We are traveling to Ohio later this month for my niece's wedding. Always fun celebrations!!

Arlene G said...

Hey, you were having a good time and that is what weddings are all about!!

Patsy said...

Beautiful bride and a happy day.

Sally said...

Love these photos, Mari. Yes indeed, she is one beautiful bride! Love her dress and the flowers are gorgeous also. :)

xoxo

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Lovely photos Mari! Congrats to the new couple!! ;) xoxo

Laura said...

It was so fun to celebrate with her! She is a sweetheart and deserved a fairy tale! :)

Cherdecor said...

Congratulations to Katelyn and Nathan! I LOVED Katelyn's hair! She was a beautiful bride! I would love to see more pictures.

Jenny said...

Oh how precious. Katelyn was a beautiful bride and Nathan really does look like a sweetheart. What a happy day. Congratulations to all. We attended a lovely wedding on Saturday too, and soon we'll be traveling to another. Love is in the air. xoxo

Amy at love made my home said...

Congratulations to your beautiful niece and her new husband!! I hope they have a wonderful, long and happy marriage!

Terri said...

I may be a bit biased but I thought she was beautiful too!