Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Male or Female?




You might not have known this, but a lot of non-living objects are actually either male or female. Here are some examples:

.
FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

.
PHOTOCOPIERS: These are female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again.
They are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong Buttons.
.

HAMMERS: Male, because in the last 5000 years, they've hardly changed at all, and are handy to have around.
.

EGG TIMERS: Egg timers are female because, over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom.
.

SPONGES: These are female, because they are soft, squeezable and retain water.. (ain't that the truth)

.
*I got this in an e-mail and thought it was funny and true, so I'm passing it along!


post signature

20 comments:

Kayren said...

That is funny! Not quite what I was expecting.

septembermom said...

You know these are funny when they get my half sleepy husband to chuckle a bit. Thanks Mari!

Heather C said...

LOL... chuckling here, too!

Anonymous said...

lol fun.

i'm a photocopier I think

Jenny said...

Who knew I had so much in common with a photocopier? LOLOL

A Stone Gatherer said...

Very funny!

Cherdecor said...

That is cute.

All My Blessings said...

How funny! When you read it it makes so much sense. I just never new that I could have been an egg timer.....Kae

Hootin' Anni said...

I love this Mari!!! And with the photocopiers, all I could think of is "yes, they are reproductive and such...but when the cartridges run out, there's no production at all...okay, so, well, I guess that's me....no good stuff left in MY cartridge!"

Have a great weekend.

Pat said...

I bet in time..we could come up with a lot more! I really agree with the Freezer bags!

Cheri said...

very cute!

Brooke said...

lol! too true! :)

Raise Them Up said...

Very cute! Have a great weekend!

Thanks, btw, for jumping into the question meme. I had fun reading your answers!

Mindy said...

This was hilarious and oh so true!! Thanks for the laugh!

Cindy said...

very funny! thatnks for sharing! I needed a laugh!

Mary said...

Mari,

This is cute and I agree wholeheartedly. Thanks for the laugh.

Blessings for a great weekend.
Mary

Unknown said...

That is cute.

Jean said...

These are HILARIOUS!!!

Lara said...

Very funny!!!

Lynn said...

nice.

This really is worth sharing. Hee hee.