Did you know May is Military Appreciation Month? I've always appreciated our Military but since Andy is in the Army it's become more personal. I saw an article in a magazine that listed a few ways to let the troops know you care. Here's their suggestions for this month:
- Fly the flag at your house or business
- send an e-mail or letter of thanks to Amillionthanks.org
- ship a care package to a soldier through Uso.org/donate
- write a message at Americasupportsyou.mil
- thank a veteran for their service
- if you know a member of the military be sure to thank them
Don't forget to let the troops know you care!