Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Awards

It's time to take care of a little business. I was given a few awards this past week that I need to show and share!

The first two awards were given to me by Mike, of Rambling Stuff. The first one speaks for itself.

.

This one is probably the most unusual award I've ever gotten! Here's what was said about it:
"These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words."
Hmmm - I don't know about that, but it is a funny award! Thanks Mike for passing these along!

.
This sisterhood award comes from Cindy of MonkeyBoy Adventures and Jennifer of Zaankali's Adventures. It is for blogs with great attitude or gratitude. Thanks Cindy and Jennifer, for thinking of me!


You know how these awards work - I'm supposed to pass them on. I have a terrible time with that, because I read so many great blogs and I hate to just pick a few. So - If you are reading this, you get them!


post signature

12 comments:

Mike Golch said...

you give these away the way I normally do,except sometimes I d "plat by the rules" most of the time Oh well stuff happend.I hope that you have a great weekend.

Groomer Angie said...

That zombie chicken one cracks me up! Congrats on the awards.

Anonymous said...

Conrats Mari!! Not sure about that chicken one either but it sure is funny:)Have a nice weekend:)

A Stone Gatherer said...

Love the zombie Chicken! I feel like that sometimes!

Pat said...

I HATE when zombie chickens attack!
You are very deserving of every award, I'm a loyal fan!!

Hootin Anni said...

I so agree with you on the 'passing to others'....it's not my style to just pick out a few.

Happy Saturday to you dear Mari.

septembermom said...

Congratulations, Mari! You deserve all the blogging awards:) You're so wonderful to all of us!

Sandra said...

Congratulations Mari, you deserve ALL the awards and more :)

Debbie said...

Congrats on your awards.

Cindy said...

that chicken one cracks me up-I may grab it!

Lara said...

Congratulations on your awards, Mari!

All My Blessings said...

You deserve them all....Kae