Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh Baby, part 2

Last week I took the challenge offered by Rachel of in His Hands and posted baby pictures of Bob and I. At the time I was having trouble getting pictures of my kids to scan. I got them to work so now, although it's a little late I'm showing you pictures of my kids when they were young.
.

Here is Laura, our oldest who is now 26 years old. She is the one that has a big heart. She always was concerned about others and was not afraid to stick up for her beliefs. She is also the most strong willed of all three and had a temper from the time she was born. Look at that red hair!
.

Heather is our second child. She is now 23. She has always been our most easygoing kid. It takes a lot to get her upset. She is also very willing to help and often does things without being asked. She still has those dimples!

.

Here is Andy, who is now 20. He was also an easygoing kid and even now I rarely see him get upset or angry. He is the comedian of the bunch and if you've read his blog you can see hints of that.

God has truly blessed us with 3 wonderful kids, each with their own unique personalities and I had fun sharing their baby pictures with you.



post signature

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, They were soooo cute, and of course today just as you described them.

septembermom said...

Very cute pictures! Nice descriptions of their personalities too :) Thanks for sharing.

Shell in your Pocket said...

How cute! Love dimples~
sandy toe

Perri said...

Cute pictures. Andy looks the same (well, you know what I mean.)

Rebekah said...

Such cute little kids- and such different personalities. It is such a joy to watch your kids grow and develope. You certainly have 3 kids to be proud of

Brooke said...

very cute kids, then again looking at the pictures of you and hubs last week its easy to see why! :)

Pat said...

Awwwww, how sweet. Doesn't it make you long for just one more moment to hold those sweet babies? Not to start over, just a moment or two! That is such a precious time in life, and it goes so quickly.

Sandra said...

They are so cute, all those dimples, my word :)

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the pictures. They r cute!

Penny said...

How cute, but redheads are my fav...(as I am a redhead, haha!).

Kim said...

Adorable! And I love your brief summaries of each kiddo :-) They are true blessings from God!

Mary said...

Mari,

I enjoyed the photos of your kids when they were young. That red hair is beautiful. I also have red hair. When I was young, I thought it was a curse because I was teased unbearably. Later, I counted it as a blessing and wish it was still the color and thickness it was back then

I enjoyed my visit and hope you are getting a little sunshine. We have snow here.

Blessings,
Mary

skywind said...

Oh, very sweet little angel. :)
Health information
Humor & Fun World

Lara said...

Loved your photos. They're lovely.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Adorable pictures, and I know about that red hair!

Anonymous said...

Huh, I thought Andy was in the middle. Heather looked like you right from the start :)

Cherdecor said...

I am glad that I didn't miss this post. You and Bob have beautiful children. Each one is was such a sweet child. How blessed you are to have them.