Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Cooking Thursday

This is not a recipe to look at if you are dieting!  But - it's great for a special treat.  Laura brought it when we celebrated Bob's birthday.  It's so good, looks special and is very easy to make!


Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

1 1/2 cups (about 18) crushed Oreo's
1/4 cup melted butter
3 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup miniature chocolate chips
1 teaspoon flour

Preheat oven to 300 degree. Combine Oreo's and butter; press into 9" springform pan.
Beat cream cheese until fluffy, add condensed milk and beat until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
Toss together 1/2 cups chocolate chips with flour to coat. Gently stir into cream cheese mix.
Pour onto crust. Sprinkle remaining chips over top.
Bake for one hour. Cool to room temperature, then chill.
Keep refrigerated.

14 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Okay - this looks really naughty, but amazing!

Arlene G said...

Oh my....lovely.

Laurel Wood said...

Sounds so good to me - worth "cheating" on my diet for!

Linda said...

Oh how yummy does that look? smiles

Connie said...

I love cheese cake! In fact I've had it wake me up in the middle of the night from the frig calling, "eat me", LOL.

Sally said...

Goodness, MERCY! That looks so good. My daughter used to make cheesecake, I'll have to prompt her to do so again. :)

xoxo

Kim said...

Chocolate chips AND cheesecake?? My favorites...yum.

Recep Hilmi TUFAN | rehitu.com said...

I am sending it to my wife. :=)

Dianna said...

SO yummy looking and the recipe sounds delicious! The post reminded me that I still need to make that cheesecake in the Instant Pot.

Terri D said...

Oh my goodness. I've tucked this recipe away and WILL use it!! Thanks!

cotton and may said...

Wow, this looks delicious and relatively simple to make! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh my yum! Oh I know this would disappear in a flash in this house! Thanks for the inspiration! Mmmmmmmmm,

Debi said...

This looks absolutely delicious!

Jenny said...

Oh dear. Have mercy. Now I feel silly for posting a recipe for plain old Chocolate Delight. You make that and I'll make this; 'k? I already have the chocolate chips. xoxo