Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

Famous Logo's

I came across an article with pictures of famous company logo's,  Most of these are logo's we see frequently, but there are things in each one that we never notice.  Hope you find these as interesting as I did!

 Beats by Dre - the red circle represents a persons head, and the b is a pair of headphones over the ears.



 Goodwill works to improve peoples lives and put a smile on their face.  The g shows up twice as a smile.



 Hershey's Kisses - you can see the two large kisses, but did you know that if you turn the logo sideways, you will see another one between the K and the I?



 FedEx - if you look at the Ex, you will see an arrow pointing to the right between the E and the x.  It symbolizes speed and precision.



 Toblerone - it was founded in Bern Switzerland which is known as the city of bears. If you look at the side of the mountain, you will see a bear on it.



LG - you can see the winking face in the logo, but did you notice that it's made of an L and a G?


 The Bronx Zoo - This zoo is located in New York City, so hidden in the legs of the giraffes is the city skyline.



 Amazon - the arrow is specifically placed, signifying that you can find anything you need, from A to Z.



Baskin Robbins is known for it's 31 flavors.  If you look at the B and the R in the logo you'll see the number 31 in pink.



 Tostitos - the two small t's represent two people sharing a chip, and the dot on the i  is a bowl of salsa.


The Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium - check out the negative space on the sides of the tree and you'll see a gorilla on the left, and a lion on the right!

Aren't these fun?  Hopefully some of them surprised you.

14 comments:

Jean said...

All of these surprised me!!! So fun and interesting! Thanks for sharing. I’m going to show these to Austin this afternoon.

Arlene G said...

My daughter in law, Nancy works for LG. Glad it is one of your logos!!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I only knew a couple of these. Love stuff like this! So interesting and love the brain power & creativity that goes into making them ;)

Changes in the wind said...

There were many of these I didn't know but the best one was the zoo and the animals on the side. Wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't told.

Terri D said...

I knew about Amazon and FedEx but not the others! Lots of fun, Mari! Thanks for sharing!

Sue said...

OH! MY this is absolutely fabulous, the only one I knew was baskin robbins. I had so much fun finding everything, thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

Dianna said...

I found a couple of them before reading your explanation, but for the most part, I had to read the explanation. Very cool!

Jenny said...

Pittsburgh Zoo! I love that! xoxo

Henny Penny said...

I really really enjoyed this and was surprised at almost all of them. Seems like I had noticed the 31 in Baskin Robbins before, but not the others.

Sandi said...

"...but did you know that if you turn the logo sideways, you will see another one between the K and the I?"

I had no idea!

That's pretty cool about the Bronx Zoo. I didn't notice it at first. Amazon, too, A to Z.

Saleslady371 said...

You taught me a lot here! Very interesting.

LL Cool Joe said...

Wow, I loved all of these and didn't know about the hidden images within the logos, and I used to design logos for a living!

Cherdecor said...

I knew 9 of them, but then again, you know that I am related to Heather who does these kinds of things for a living. I emailed your post to her. She did the logo for Religious Broadcasting Association years ago. People like her dreams in logo. ;)

Kim said...

I knew one or two of these, but it's always fun to read about more. Some people are so clever!