Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cooking Thursday


Time for another recipe!  This is one I just tried for the first time last week.  It was a hit with all of us.
For more recipes, visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM.


Crescent Pies

1 can crescent rolls
1 can pie filling
cinnamon sugar

Open crescent rolls, put a scoop of pie filling (I used apple) into each one.
Roll up crescent and place on baking sheet.
Sprinkle each crescent with cinnamon sugar.
Bake at 375 degrees for 13-15 minutes until lightly browned.
Serve with cool whip or ice cream.

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh good grief. NO! Yes. NO! Yes ...

Anonymous said...

Sure would be good with my morning coffee!

LuAnn said...

Yum

Hootin Anni said...

...and you can top these beauties off with cool whip or ice cream? I think I've just died and gone to heaven. Yum. [I'm thinking as I type this -------I can multitask sometimes, frightening, huh?] Anyway...I'm thinking when they're cooled enough, drop them in a bag filled with confectioner's sugar and shake!! Oh boy. I'm gonna try this Mari, thanks.

Momma Roar said...

My hubby loves the pies at fast food places - I think I'll have to try these!

And that tip for shredding chicken is great!!

Betsy Brock said...

yum...easy and delish! And yours are so pretty with the sugar and cinnamon on top!

Brooke said...

yum!! i love how all of your recipes are easy and things i would actually make!

Sandra said...

So easy and looks delicious....my kind of recipe :)

Connie said...

Sounds delicious! And to think I bought 3 rolls of crescent rolls last week and got 30 cents off to boot. I'm making them.

Unknown said...

Super yummy!

Jean said...

Wow, they sound easy and so yummy! I'm just imagining the way the house would smell while they're baking!