Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Swag Bucks


Search & Win

Do you know about Swag Bucks? Swag Bucks is a search engine like Google, but it has a twist! When you use it, you occasionally are awarded Swag Bucks. When you have collected enough of them, you can turn them in for a prize, that you choose. There are lots of different prizes available including many gift certificates. I take the Amazon gift certificates and have been building up a balance to use at Christmas. I have been able to earn $25 a month by just doing a few simple things a day. If you're interested, I have a post here, where I detailed what I do daily.
The reason I'm talking about Swagbucks today is to tell you that Monday there will be a Swag code extravaganza. That means there will be codes posted throughout the day and if you were to get all of them, you would get 50 extra Swagbucks!
So - if you could use a way to get some free products, sign up today by clicking on the banner above, and take advantage of the Swag Code Extravaganza.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll love to help you!

7 comments:

Karen said...

I love using Swagbucks -- they keep me supplied with lots of books from amazon! I'm heading over to your post to see what tips I can pick up:)

genie said...

My daughter does this...she is the coupon queen. Anazing what she does. Thanks for the link. I think I will give it a try. Genie

Kalli said...

I love swagbucks!

Nancy said...

Never heard of them but I definitely going to check it out......

Have a great week....

Pat said...

I've been curious about this, so I'm going to look into it and give it a try! Thanks for the info!

Renee said...

I've been seeing things about swag bucks pop up all over. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

Jenny said...

This reminds me of S&H Green Stamps from when I was a kid! That's how we got our first toaster. I'm glad you blogged about Swagbucks again because I'd sort of forgotten about it. Thanks for the prompt!