Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

5 Favorite Blog Posts Meme



I was tagged by Karen of Karen's Ramblings and Perri of My Life in Bits and Pieces to do this fun meme.

Here's the rules:

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written.But there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.

Link 2 must be about friends.

Link 3 must be about yourself.

Link 4 must be about something you love.

Link 5 can be anything you choose.

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.

Link #1 - Family - I'll be home for Christmas. A post about Andy's homecoming in December after being gone for 6 months.

Link #2 - Friends - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. (I'm detecting a Christmas theme here!) I went to Traverse City with a group of friends for a shopping weekend.

Link #3 - Me - I've Been Tagged. This is a post that tell you what I was doing 1, 5 and 10 years ago along with other random facts about me.

Link #4 - Something I Love - The Patriot. This is a post about one of my husband's carvings. I love these little figurines.

Link #5 - Anything - Flowers of the Field. I love taking pictures of flowers and it's nice to see them this time of year!


Here are the 5 bloggers I am tagging: (Don't feel obligated if you are being tagged for too many of these!)

Joanne from One so Blessed. I only discovered Joanne's blog a few months ago and would love to see some of her prior posts.

Jennifer from Zaankali's Adventures. Jennifer and I are friends from church and I've enjoyed her blog since she started. It'll be fun to see a few of those posts again.

My daughter Laura from A Guy, A Girl and A Sofie . I love to read her blog and not just because I'm her Mom!

Megan from Fried Okra. Megan hasn't been feeling great because she's pregnant! Hope she has enough energy for this.

Rebekah from Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe. Rebekah has a good sense of humor as you can tell by her blog title. I'll have fun reading some of her old posts!


post signature

8 comments:

Cherdecor said...

Mari - I loved reading your Meme! I copied the picture of your family and put it in my blogger's file. Did you know that you are the shortest one in your family? LOL! You are such a lovely family! Your Heather is a knock out! I wish she were older or our son was younger. LOL!

Sandra said...

Loved this meme Mari, how fun :)

Justabeachkat said...

That was fun to read!!

Hugs!
Kat

Rebekah said...

Wow, Bob's carvnig in increible. Post some more pictures of his carvings.

Thanks for tagging me. I was planning on putting up some old posts next month because I will be out of town on a couple different trainings. But this looks like fun

I loved you post about the flowers and how God loves us

Anonymous said...

I left a comment earlier---I think.

I always enjoy Meme's. It gives me more glimpses into you! :) And, I like what I've learned.

Terri said...

That's a cool meme but what a lot of thinking to do it. Good job!

Laura said...

Hey! Did we not just talk about not tagging me for memes? Especially hard ones like this? I'll have to see what I can come up with...
(And I think it's pretty funny that cher made the observation that you are the shortest!)

Cheri said...

That was a fun meme! I loved all of those posts!