Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bloggers of the World

Karen in New Zealand has given me this award called "Bloggers of the World". Thanks Karen - I really appreciate it. I love the way blogging allows us to get to know each other and be friends with people who we would have never met without our blogs!
For more about this award, go here.
I would like to pass this on to some of my blogging friends who live far away from me. Some may already have it but you are getting it again!
First I'll pass it back to Karen in New Zeeland
Bonnie in Australia
Jennifer in Japan
Ally in Spain
Saija in Canada
Mary in Canada
Sarah in California


post signature

9 comments:

Cheri said...

Great award! It is neat to get to know people far away from us that we otherwise never would have known.

Melissa said...

Isn't it fun to get to know people from all over? :)

Saija said...

why thank you ... and i love to get to know bloggers from all over the world too ... i mean you Americans are "cousins", but the ones in Europe & aother places seem like "kissing cousins" cause the internet connects us all ...

blessings on ya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mari!

Thank you for thinking of me----Your little corner of the world always brightens my day each day I come to visit----even with all that snow! :)

I'm glad that we have gotten to know each other through our Blogs but most importantly our bond will continue into heaven as well.

Love you Mari-----all the way from Japan!

Sarah Markley said...

Thank you so much, Mari! I too love the global aspect of the blogging world! =)

Sarah Markley said...

Thank you so much, Mari! I too love the global aspect of the blogging world! =)

Bonnie said...

Thanks Mari !! I so enjoy getting to know everyone too !!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award!! I love blogging, thanks for the start To a whole new world of friends:)

Chelle' said...

Yeah Mari. That's so great. I love that you even have people outside the country that check your blog. I am not that versed.

:0)

Have a great day.