Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Cooking Thursday

Last week I had a "girls night out",  supper at a friends home with some of the women in our Tuesday night Bible study.  We had a good time eating and talking!  She had made some brownies for dessert that we all thought were really good.  I asked for the recipe to share with all of you, and she told me they were the  easiest brownies ever!  So here you go - so easy and so good!

Symphony Brownies

1 brownie mix for a 9x13 pan
2 large Symphony candy bars

Prepare brownie mix as directed on box.  Pour half into greased 9x13 pan.
Lay Symphony bars over brownie batter, then pour remaining batter over candy bars.
Bake as directed on box.

13 comments:

Karen said...

This photo is making my mouth water. Decadent!

Anonymous said...

They would HAVE to be delicious!

Arlene G said...

I love symphony candy bars so I know this would be right up my alley, Mari.

Betsy Brock said...

Well, that couldn't be any easier! How fun! Yum!

Jennifer Hays said...

Be right back...going to the store for brownie mix and Symphony bars. :)

Vicki said...

I love chocolate, and I love quick and easy cooking/baking. I pinned it!

Katelyn R. said...

Oh wow! Yuummmy!

Patsy said...

I had a hard time just looking at the picture!
Stepped on the bathroom scales this morning,
guess I will have to starve for a while.

Saleslady371 said...

I believe you! My girlfriend makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies: Toll house roll cookie dough (or any mix) and she adds chopped chocolate bars! This is an answer for me next week when friends join us for lunch! I was looking for a good dessert! Thanks.

Cherdecor said...

I have a friend who loves all things chocolate. I must copy this and pass it along.

Dianna said...

Okay...so now I know what I need to pick up tomorrow when Carroll and I go to do a bit of shopping. ;-)

Sally said...

Being not familiar with Symphony bars, I'll look for them. Brownies are one of my downfalls and those look so GOOD! :)

xoxo

Terri D said...

WOW!! Oh my gosh!