Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day

I hope you all had a nice weekend.  It was my weekend off, and it was a good weekend and Mothers Day.  Laura, Aaron and Alaina came to our church with us, and then we had dinner together.  Heather was supposed to work, but someone offered to work for her, so she was also able to be there.  I planned to take a picture of us, but we were having such a good time, I forgot!  It's always good to spend time together!
We had Alaina overnight on Friday, so I thought it would be fun to do a little craft with her, so she could give it to Laura on Sunday. Pinterest is great for ideas and this is something I found for us to do.





She added a little artwork of her own on one side.



After painting hands and feet, she was in need of a good clean up!  She had fun though and was proud of her creation.



16 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Sounds like a very nice Mother's Day. Have a good week!

Jennifer Hays said...

Oh my gosh, this card is so sweet and look at her little face! She was very proud of herself and I can tell she had fun. Happy Mother's Day to you, Mari!

LL Cool Joe said...

I bet she needed cleaning up afterwards! That card was a great idea, and I bet it was loved. I hope you received nice cards too!

Anonymous said...

Seems you had a good weekend and enjoyed your Mothers day!

Unknown said...

She is just adorable and I know her Mother loved the card. Happy you had a good Mothers Day too!

Sola Scriptura said...

What a cute project! And what a precious, adorable little girl, she is a doll!

Linda said...

Awwwwww..thanks for making me smile. What a cutie!! Blessings

Ceil said...

Oh Mari! How thoughtful of you to make such a sweet card for your daughter. Your granddaughter looks like such a sweetie too :)

If you are having so much fun, you forget to take photos, well...you are very blessed!
Happy Mothers Day (a day late!),
Ceil

Unknown said...

Good gravy she is cute! Such a cute idea too!

Brooke said...

what a thoughtful way to help her celebrate her mom!
hope you had a great day!

Terri D said...

Mari, she is so CUTE!! That child is beyond adorable. What a great art project to do with her. So glad you had the weekend off, and had family together for Mother's Day!

Connie said...

Chip saw her in church Sunday and said "she is sooo cute. Patty agreed. I do too.





Chip saw your granddaughter in church and said "she is sooo cute" to which Patty agreed. And I do too.








Nancy said...

I love the ideas from pintrest, that card will hold a special place in Lauras heart, for sure... Alaina's adorable, I love the braids in her hair!!

Cherdecor said...

Alaina looks pleased as punch! I know that her mother loved her artwork. Such a great idea!

Laura said...

Her mumma did love the card. ;) And she was pretty proud of herself!

Jenny said...

So precious, those gifts that are irreplaceable and therefore priceless. I had three of my four home and neglected to pick up my camera a single time. I couldn't believe it! We had a great time together. xoxo