Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Award time

I was blessed with 2 awards this week. The first one is the "Queen of all things Awe-summ" award. It came from my friend Kim, over at Scattered Stones.
Now I am supposed to list 7 things that make me awe-summ. This is the hard part, but here's my list:
1) I'm a child of The King. I think that's pretty awesome!
2) I have an awesome family!
3) I love my job and the people I take care of
4) I love to have fun!
5) I have a good sense of humor
6) I try to keep a positive attitude
7) I've got great blogging friends!
Thanks Kim!

.

Next is this cool award I got from Kelly at My Voice, My View. This award wants me to list the achievements of my blog. Well - through it I re-connected with Ginger, who I went to school with. I've made friends from all over the world and gotten to know some people that I knew in real life even better.
Thanks Kelly!

Of course, I am now supposed to pass these on. I am not good at that part! I can never pick who to pass these on to, so I'm just going to do my usual - if you are reading this, consider them passed on to you!


post signature


11 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Congratulations Mari! You deserve them both.

Happy weekend.
Hugs!
Kat

Pat said...

You go girl!
I'm going to make you a crown in the shape of a slow cooker as my award to you!

Kim said...

Well done! And if Pat really follows through with that crown? Please post a photo of you with it on!

Barb said...

Congratulations on the awards! From what I've seen so far, you deserve them.

Also, how sweet of you to sign up to follow my blog. Now I have TWO followers! You doubled my number. LOL And also made me smile. :)

Have a great day!

Kayren said...

Congratulations again, Mari. You should get an award for being the award queen! :)

Mary said...

Congratulations, Mari. You're very deserving and yes, it seems that I can visit you once again. Thanks so much.

Have a great evening.

Blessings,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Mari:)Happy Weekend:)

Linda said...

Congrats on the awards my dear...both are so deserved!

Oh I can never pass on awards either. It's such a hard thing to do.

Sandra said...

Congratulations Mari :)

Hootin Anni said...

I honestly agree with you....you ARE awesome. And your point that you stated, 'having a positive attitude' is a key to a happy life. At least I think so.


Great awards for a great blogger!!!

Brooke said...

you are awesome! congats. :)