Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blogging Meme


Lara from Prossigo para o alvo tagged me for this blogging meme.
Rule for the meme: List the first ten people who commented on your last blog post. If you’re on my list and you are experiencing a blogging lull/looking for a filler, you can do the meme on your blog, too. If not, just read mine and learn a little bit more about ten following bloggers.

My 10 bloggers are:
1) Mike
2) Deb
3) Groomer Angie
4) Pat
5) Pug 1
6) Cheri
7) Kim
8) Heather
9) Photomama
10) Rebekah

1. What is your favorite post from #3's blog? I can't really pick a favorite. Angie posts lots of cute pictures of her dogs!

2. Has #10 taken any pictures that have moved you? Actually - just yesterday (Thursday) Rebekah posted pictures of her little girl getting her hair cute and donating it to Locks of Love. Isn't that sweet?

3. Does #5 reply to comments on their blog? Yes - I think she does. I've never asked a question to see how she responds. You may guess from her name, but she has a pug who is really cute!

4. Which part of blogland is #2 from? Deb actually lives in the same town as me - just a few miles away and we used to work together! We live in southwest Michigan.

5. If you could give one piece of advice to #7 what would it be? Kim is living in Argentine doing mission work and I can't imagine any advice I could give her. She seems to be doing much better down there than I would!

6. Have you ever tried something from #9's blog? I don't know about trying something, but Christina is inspirational in watching her diet and teaching others.

7. Has #1 blogged something that inspired you? Mike is pretty inspirational most of the time. He tells us about prayer requests and also is inspiring in the way he handles the challenges he faces with his health.

8. How often do you comment on #4's blog? I think I visit and comment on Pat's blog most every time she posts.

9. Do you wait excitedly for #8 to post? Heather is one of my newer blogging friends and I'm always interested in what inspirational words she will have for me!

10. How did #6's blog change your life? I can't say her blog changed my life, but Cheri is my sister, so she herself changed my life - for the better I might add. Also - her blog is what inspired me to start my own blog, so that changed my life!

11.Do you know any of your 10 bloggers in person? Yes - I know both #2 - Deb and #6 - Cheri!

12. Do any of your 10 know each other? I don't think any of them do.

13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently? I have to say it would be #1 - Mike.

14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing? I have to say that both #6 Cheri and #10 Rebekah keep me laughing with the stories they tell of their kids.

15. Which of the 10 made you cry (good or bad) tears? I don't think any of them are tear provoking.






post signature

15 comments:

Mike Golch said...

now that was kind of you.

Pug1 said...

Awwww you think my Minnie (pug) is cute!!!!! CHEERS! Michele

Lara said...

It was nice reading it, Mari.

Cherdecor said...

You really know the people who blog with you. good job!

A Stone Gatherer said...

That was fun to read Mari!

Cheri said...

That was a fun one. Glad I haven't brought you to tears lately!

Pat said...

This was a good meme. It's always fun to read about one of your favorite bloggers! I'm saving this for a "blogging lull"...which seems to happen more then I would like!

Rebekah said...

That was fun! Im glad you enjoy my posts- as I do your.
I would have to say if I had a list of bloggers I would like to meet in person, you would be on that list.

Sandee said...

I agree with your assessment about Mike. He's been one of my regular reads for a long time.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

Julieann said...

That was an awesome meme--Loved it!!!

Julieann

Colored With Memories said...

i haven't seen this one before...i'll have to keep it in mind!

Anonymous said...

That was great and thanks:) I will go visit the others:)

Mary said...

Mari,

What a cute meme. I visited a few of the links and your blogging friends are quite interesting.

Take care and enjoy your weekend, my friend.

Blessings,
Mary

Justabeachkat said...

How fun!

Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.