Pages

Monday, March 18, 2024

Easter S'mores

We have 3 neighbor girls who are sweethearts and I often try to give them a little something for holidays. I saw this cute idea and thought they would like it for Easter coming up.
I thought I'd share it, in case any of you are looking for a cute Easter treat.


These are just regular S'more ingredients, with peeps instead of marshmallows.



I took one envelope of graham crackers, one package of peeps and 2 Hershey bars and tied them with some cute twine.




That all went into a bag, and I finished it with a little tag. 
I think the neighbors girls will enjoy them, and it was a quick and easy thing to put together.

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I LOVE it!!!

Debi said...

What a cute idea! I'm sure the girls enjoyed it.

Susan said...

What a great idea!!!

Catherine said...

That’s a nice idea they surely enjoy them

Mrs. White said...

That is a wonderful gift idea! You packaged it so nicely too! I am sure the girls will love it!

Dianna said...

I love this idea, Mari! I always do an Easter treat for our little neighbors...usually cut-out cookies, but this would definitely make quick work of preparing the treat!

Donna said...

Cute and thoughtful of you!
hugs
Donna

Jeanette said...

That is such a cute idea!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Oh my goodness Mari that is so darling. I wish I could send that to Ember and Guy in their Easter box but I fear that the graham crackers wouldn't make it. I'm definitely sending Peeps so maybe I'll include the chocolate bars and tell Ember to tell Mama to get the graham crackers, hahaha! Those little next-door neighbors will never forget you and your kindnesses as long as they live. xoxo

Terri D said...

That is such a great idea, Mari! I may be stealing it! xo

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh goodness - what an adorable idea! And now I want to try peeps s'mores myself!! Lol The way you packaged it is adorable. :)

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely idea, they will be so pleased to receive your gift.

All the best Jan

Sparky said...

How sweet! Love me some S'mores. Great idea.
Blessings. 💙

Michelle said...

This is a great idea that I haven't seen before. Thank you for sharing it!

Prims By The Water said...

Yep this is the only way I will eat Peeps. LOL Janice